Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Baby Patsy Wilson: 5 Months

Patsy is currently: 5 months old. Holy cow!

Weight: the last time we went to the doctor in late January, she was 12lb, 3oz... Officially jumping from about the 5th percentile to the 10th! I couldn't be more excited that my little girl is getting so big!

Clothing: She is in 3-6 month clothes and holding strong

Nicknames: Patsy Watsy, Skittles, bucket head

Health/Diet:  I'm very proud of myself that despite being back at work for the past month, I've been able to keep up with Patsy's demand and she is still on only mama's milk. :)

Sleep: Oh where to begin?! She hasn't had a good sleep through the night in several weeks now. She is constantly up and eating all night long. I don't mind the extra snuggles since I miss her all day, but it would be nice to sleep for more than a 2 hour stretch every once in awhile...

Milestones: She rolled over the other day for Dad but hasn't yet done it for mom! We might need to practice and spend some time on the ground this weekend. I'm off work on Monday so I'll be spending it with my little girl! We also had a playdate planned with Meghan and Layla. Get ready for some cuteness overload!
Trying to hold hands and refusing to sit still

Likes: being held, extra snuggles, tubby time, her teething toys, her exersaucer

Dislikes: sleeping through the night, paced bottle feedings, not being held all night long

Like mother, like daughter... Big smiles all around!


Happy 5 Months, my little Patricia Rose!

8 comments:

  1. Gosh, I love those smiles! Thanks again for yesterday - we had a blast! Can't wait for more runs when the weather turns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by, despite the weather! It was a great time! I think these ladies are destined to be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she really is. It always puts a smile on my face, despite the day I've had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that picture of you two is by far the cutest picture EVER. ever. i die. good luck with the sleep thing... it will get better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much. Yes, I've heard the sleep gets better eventually!

    ReplyDelete