Coffee is something I just can't get through my day without. Pumpkin coffee is something I have to have all the time during the fall (and even into winter). No negotiation. Here are my thoughts on the pumpkin coffees that I've tried.
1) Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte:
2) Dunkin Donuts pumpkin flavored coffee:
3) Caribou Coffee Pumpkin Latte
4) Green Mountain K cups, Pumpkin Flavor
5) Pumpkin flavored coffee creamerSince these coffee creamers are heavily sweetened it can sometimes be easy to overdue it, especially if you're pouring it out of a bottle versus opening one of those mini cups at the gas station. For every day at the office, this is basically how I get through the fall with money still in my wallet. Free coffee at the office + on-sale-with-coupon coffee creamer = a delicious and satisfactory combination. I haven't found the differences between brands to vary the taste. They are sweet and they taste like pumpkin. Is there anything else we need? I didn't think so.
Have you tried any/all of these options? What is your favorite fall beverage? If you don't Instagram your coffee purchase, did it even happen?