Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Oiselle London Calling Tee Winner

Through Random.org, the winner of the Oiselle London Calling Tee is....


Congratulations Solana! Please email me your mailing info (including preferred size and tee color) right away to runningkellometers at gmail dot com so the folks at Oiselle can send out your tee in time for opening ceremonies. Please respond by Wednesday, July 25 at 11:59pm CST. If I don't hear from you by then, I'm going to pick another winner.

Thanks so much for all of your participation and special thanks to the folks at Oiselle for donating a tee for the giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Just saw this now. I guess I assumed I would've been contacted if I won, and never thought to actually check your site. :( Well, that sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Solana. I posted the announcement on the blog, Twitter, and on my Facebook page. I even did a few follow-ups too. The original contest specifically named when the contest ended and when the winner would be announced. With the opening ceremonies underway tonight, I wanted to make sure the winner received the shirt in time for the track and field events that start next week. I apologize, and I'll see what I can do. Can you send me an email with your information just in case? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete