Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Hank is 2 Months Old


Hank is currently: 2 months old! Wow, time has FLOWN by. I did the monthly posts for Patsy and I thought it would be fun to bring them back for Hank!

Weight: 12 pounds, 6 ounces. He is quite the little chunker. Doc says he's in the 75th percentile for weight. At this age, Patsy was in the 5th percentile.

Clothing: He has completely grown out of his newborn stuff. Some of his 0-3 month stuff is too small and he is starting to fit into 3-6 month clothes.

Nicknames: Hank already is a nickname, but we also call him little guy, big boy, and Patsy loves to call him "Hanky"

Health/Diet: He's just on breastmilk. My goal is for him to be breastfed for a full year. I was able to breastfeed Patsy for 18 months and I'm hoping to make it to at least a year for Hank. We gave him a bottle once at 3 weeks old and he seemed confused by it but took it without issue. We should probably try introducing a bottle again as he'll need to get used to it when I go back to work!

Sleep: Oh man, I don't even know if I want to answer this question in fear of jinxing it. I have zero complaints about Hank's sleeping habits. Patsy is much more of a handful at night than Hank.

Milestones: He has started to smile more and more, sometimes even reacting to me! He is so strong and he has already rolled over from his back onto his stomach. Our little guy is growing up so fast!

Likes: Being held, his binkie, getting changed, sticking her hands in her mouth

Dislikes: Being hungry. That's pretty much it.



No comments:

Post a Comment