Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Baby Wilson: 33 Weeks


How far along? 33 weeks
Baby’s size/development this week: weighs just over 4 pounds and measures more than 17 inches long; about the size of a pineapple
Maternity clothes: wearing them? Yes. Next on my list is to buy a dress for my 2nd baby shower.
Miss anything? Walking without waddling
Food cravings? Nothing really this week other than ice cream, but it is summer and that isn’t really all that different than any other summer.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing new here.
Sleep: Well, I haven’t slept through the night in over a week. I have to get up at least once to go to the bathroom or for no reason at all.
Best moment of the week: Our baby shower! We got such wonderful things! I feel so loved by everyone that has been so generous to us and our little bundle on the way. Things are starting to get a little overwhelming at this point. (Another reason why I’ve been having trouble falling asleep.)
Nursery: The hubs had to work again this weekend, so the room is not yet done. He’s working on it this week though, so hopefully it will be finished up before shower #2! Currently, we have lots and lots of things in our living room. Pepper is very confused as to what all this stuff is and where it came from. She keeps hiding her tennis ball in the different baskets, wanting a reason to find it later.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Movement? Similar to last week, Baby is moving quite often. I love feeling the movements even if they make me uncomfortable or surprised. It really is quite amazing.
Weird pregnancy thing of the week: The latest super fun pregnancy thing has been the night sweats. Sorry if this is TMI for some of you, but for the past week, every night I’ve been woken up in the middle of the night in a pool of sweat. My head and chest are fine, but from the belly down to my toes, I’m drenched. It has given me some panic attacks, worried that my water broke, but that is not the case.
Daddy is feeling: excited for his dad-cation trip with his friends
Mommy is feeling: very loved and overwhelmed
Workouts this week: Lots of walking and that is about it. This answer probably won’t change until after Baby is born!
Looking forward to: The hubs finishing up the nursery this week! The plastic is down and the window-wells are taped! Things are finally progressing.

14 comments:

  1. Ahh! Adorable, as usual! I, too, am losing the sleep and waking up to sweat. Ugh. Just think - only a few more weeks until you meet your little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Oh I've heard that the night sweats don't stop after the baby is born either. Should be fun!! It is hard to believe the baby will be here in just a few weeks! Ahh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, the body night sweats. Lots of fun. reading this I actually miss being pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting that the nursery is almost finished! That probably makes everything feel even more real!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! We'll see how I feel about pregnancy after it is over. I'm starting to get to the point where I'm ready for Baby to be born. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I'm so excited! It is starting to feel much more real with each passing day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh! Night sweats! And every night! I hope that doesn't last much longer. I get those sometimes and it feels so gross to wake up that way. Even scarier to think your water broke!

    I am sorry you feel overwhelmed! From the outside, it seems like you have everything ready and under control :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. are those native plants behind you in that pic? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks. This week the night sweats seem to have come and gone. Last night I woke up with a hot flash. It is really gross to wake up, and its like, what do I do? Change the sheets in the middle of the night? Change my clothes? Gross.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking great! Can't believe how fast time is flying by!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG you have less than 6 weeks to go!!! Time is going by so fast before you know it, youll have your baby W in your arms :) I cant wait to see the photos of your finished nursery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know!! So crazy! I was just reading the labor and delivery part of my baby book yesterday and this whole thing is becoming much more real! Ahh!!

    ReplyDelete