Katie at Live Half Full nominated me for the Liebster Award. I was nominated back in August as well so I'm not going to repeat the 11 facts about me, but you can check out my original post here!
|Katie and I met for lunch during the Nato Summit week.|
Here is how it works:
-Write 11 random facts about yourself.
-Answer the 11 interview questions you’ve been given by the person who nominated you. (see below)
-Create 11 new questions.
-Nominate 11 bloggers and mention them in your post.
-Go and tell the person who nominated you, along with the people you’ve nominated about your post.
1. What’s your favorite holiday splurge? Desserts. I always end up eating way too many of them! Currently in a cheese-less, tons-of-veggies stage. Looking forward to lunch!
2. How do you hold yourself accountable for workouts? I like to make plans with a friend. I feel this always helps me get back into a good routine, if I've fallen off the wagon. Running groups and group workout classes are a great way to be accountable during the winter months when it is so much easier to stay in bed or on the couch.
3. What made you start blogging? I've had online journals and various blogs since the age of 17. However, I started this running blog after completing my first marathon when all my friends and family were sick of hearing me talk about running. Now I have lots of internet friends that never get sick of it! What a treat!
4. What keeps you blogging? I love the online community that I feel a part of. I love meeting other bloggers and sharing my thoughts with the world (or small group of people on the internet that actually read my blog)!
5. Any goals in mind for 2013? A few... but that is a post for another day!
6. What is your biggest flaw? I can be very hard on myself if I don't meet a goal or don't do what is expected of me. I can be my own worst enemy in this regard. I've self-destructed a few times during races. This is something I'm going to try and work on in 2013. I have more fun and do better when I just go out there to have fun.
7. What are you three favorite things about yourself? my energy (I've been told by others that this can be motivating during a race), that I can easily go with the flow and have a good time with any group of people, and my sense of humor (I am easily amused and any day with a laugh is a good day).
8. What is your day job? analyst. I'll just leave it at that. :)
9. What is your go to snack? pretzels, possibly with something to dip them in (cream cheese, cottage cheese, peanut butter, pumpkin butter, anything really)
10. What is your go to weeknight dinner? frozen pizza. Just one of the many reasons why I will never be a healthy living blogger.
11.What’s your favorite thing to read on blogs? I love different blogs for different reasons. I always love reading new, easy dinner recipes. There can never be too many easy dinner ideas. I also love the "off the cuff" thought-provoking posts. Those can sometimes be my favorite.
As I know a lot of my blogging friends have already been tagged for the Liebster award, either now or earlier, I will not be posting any questions or tagging anyone else. (I have my blogger survey that a few folks have filled out for guest posts that may make a reappearance when I go on my next vacation.) Thanks for nominating me Katie! Sorry it took me a few weeks (literally) to get the post up. What is just 1 random fact about yourself, that you're willing to share?