- Attempt my first trail race (this is a rollover from 2012 as this didn't really happen)
- PR the half marathon (I really want to try for a 1:45 as I totally think this is something I can do.)
- PR the 5k (Would love to get much lower into the 22s or even into the 21s!)
- Be more selective with my race schedule (I ran 17 races in 2012 and I felt this was too much. I wasn't able to have fun at all of them, and I think my bank account will be thankful if I take it down a notch in 2013.)
- Attend more gym classes and try different types of cross training (Already tried crossfit and I also want to give Zumba a try!) Sub-goal: do yoga at least once a month (preferably once a week). I just found a Comcast Yoga for Runners video that is less than 20 minutes. I think I can manage that once a week.
- I have one more goal that I have mentioned to a few folks already, but I'm not ready to post it yet for all to read (although, if you've been reading the comments, you can probably guess/figure out what it is). I'm just going to leave it at that.
What are some of your goals for 2013? I love the start of a new year. A clean slate with a fresh state of mind to get things rolling on a positive note! :)
|Just a few new pieces of hardware to add to the collection... :)|