Friday, August 31, 2012

Searches For The Week

Since it is Friday, I'm feeling lazy, and we're leaving the office early to head to a Cubs rooftop game, I'm going to do a quick round up of searches that have brought folks to my blog this week.

  • schnauzer poodle mix - sorry but I have a golden retriever poodle mix. However, if you're a creepy dog person, you've definitely found yourself on the right blog.
Family Photo 2011
  • my marathon experience - I was actually just talking about my marathon experience last night. I was told that my story was very inspirational. I felt very flattered by this and never thought myself to be an inspiration. I'm glad that my mistakes can help others to not repeat what I did! :)

  • best detergent for sweat smell - This was a big problem for me for a long time. I found a solution that works for me and my hard water! It is still going strong! 

  • elbow sweat from running - I have this problem, but mostly just when running on the treadmill. I'm glad I'm not the only weirdo to sweat in weird places!

  • galen rupp training log - I like Galen Rupp and I definitely blogged about him when discussing the Olympics. But I don't know his training log. I'm sure his miles are ridiculous!

Happy Friday folks! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I should be back to a more normal schedule next week! :)

11 comments:

  1. I always find the searches fascinating, like when people searched for Napoleon Janowski. Apparently, someone is looking for my dog by his full proper name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a search this week that said "beer compression socks." For some reason that really cracked me up. And I don't even drink, so I don't even think I've ever typed the word "beer" on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweaty elbow thing has me cracking up over here! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice tips on the detergents. I just got an Icebreaker Merino Wool running shirt that is guaranteed never to smell even after running in it for 3 weeks straight without washing. We shall see....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! That sounds like something I should invest in! Where did you get that shirt from??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, classic! It is always amazing to me how people end up on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fleet Feet in Lincoln Square. The salesman who sold it to me had his on and had been wearing it for 10 days straight! Probably a good shirt to bring on a trip as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about
    setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Appreciate it

    Feel free to visit my blog - useful reference

    ReplyDelete