Monday, July 2, 2012

SpiBelt Raffle

As my goal half marathon looms near, it is time for another raffle fundraiser! The folks at SpiBelt were generous to donate 2 products that I will be raffling off. In case you are unfamiliar with SpiBelt, it is a handy item-holder designed to fit your keys, cell phone, and/or energy (Gu, chews, etc.) during physical activity (running or biking, etc.) I know quite a few friends that swear by their SpiBelt and enjoy it especially when different shorts have different sized pockets. You never have to worry about transferring items from pair of shorts to pair of shorts--just keep what you need in your SpiBelt!

The winner of this raffle will win BOTH items. 1) The black running belt and 2) the pink and black spiband.

Are you curious how to enter this amazing raffle?

All you have to do is donate to my charity, Open Heart Magic by clicking HERE. For this raffle, every $3 donation = 1 entry. ($3 for 1, $6 for 2, etc.)

Those that have donated to this raffle (or any previous raffle) can gain additional raffle entries if you:
1) like SpiBelt on Facebook
2) like Running Kellometers on Facebook
3) blog about the raffle
4) tweet about the raffle (@kellywils0n)

If you do any of the items mentioned above, please leave a comment (you can include everything all in one comment) letting me know so I can be sure to include the additional entries! (If you have any questions please leave a comment or send me an email!)

You have until Sunday, July 8th (11:59pm CST) to enter. The winner will be announced on Monday, July 9th. Best of luck!
*** The raffle deadline has been extended due to the 4th of July holiday! You have until Sunday, July 15th to enter and the winner will be announced on Monday, July 16th! Best of luck!!

This raffle is open to all readers who donate or have previously donated to the Open Heart Magic charity

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for extending the raffle! I had been meaning to donate all weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lauren! I greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this question! As I'm paying for the postage myself on this particular raffle, I would prefer to only send to U.S. and Canadian residents. However, since I didn't include this in the original description, please send me an email with your city and country information so I can look up a local shipping estimate. Thanks so much for your interest!

    ReplyDelete