- swass: Nice to know folks with a sweat problem have ended up here. Although, I don't talk about swass often, I did talk about it once.
- 2008 southwest half marathon photos: sorry but I only have photos from the 2012 event.
- my calves run: I do run with my calves
- capri tights and running capris: I do love running in capris!
- caramel caribou: Oh man, Caribou Coffee is my favorite! Apparently I must have talked about it at some point on this blog. FYI, if you're in the mood for a giant treat, might I suggest the Dark Chocolate Turtle Mocha from Caribou. I don't like milk chocolate and all of Caribou's drinks are available in milk, dark, or white chocolate. It really is nice to know I have chocolate options, considering I always only go with dark. What is your favorite type of chocolate? milk, dark, or white?
- asics2170: They are my current kicks and also an old favorite!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! I'll be running a 10k tomorrow, so let's hope it isn't cancelled due to storms (as they are expected). Although I guess that is one of the positives of signing up for so many races. If one is cancelled, NBD. There are plenty more to come! Best of luck to all those running and racing this weekend, including the Ridge Run and the Soldier Field 10 Mile!