Friday, May 18, 2012

Fashion Friday - A First

Maggie at MagMileRunner.com has been putting together some Fashion Friday posts lately. And Erin has her own fashion blog (Loop Looks) where she offers closet consultations as well! I haven't participated in a Fashion Friday post as I has been very lazy with my winter wardrobe an kept things overly blah and simplistic. This week I decided to spice things up and fully embrace spring.

Sunday
Shirt: Banana Republic Outlet
Cardigan: JC Penny
Jeans: J Crew Outlet
Necklace: American Eagle
Dog: Schnoodle (schnauzer/poodle mix) named Wrigley


Monday
Shirt: American Eagle
Pants: Old Navy
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Nine West via Zappos


Tuesday
Shirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: JC Penny
Pants: Express
Shoes: Nine West


Wednesday
Belted Shirt Dress: Ann Taylor Loft Outlet
Cardigan: Delia's (from about 2004)
Shoes: Blowfish via Delia's
Earrings: Francesca's Collections


Thursday
 Sweater: Gap
Khaki Capris: Forever 21
Flats: Target
Necklace: American Eagle

So what did y'all think of my outfits this week? I liked the idea of doing this post because it forced me to think outside the box of my normal drab attire. I just might do this again next week... (?)

7 comments:

  1. Love the dog accessory! LOL! Only on the weekends, right?

    Great looks! You really work the cropped pants style well. I love that you could wear that to the office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! I love Monday's outfit. Also this post makes me LOL a little because I only know what you look like in running clothes! Not that that isn't cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wednesday and Thursday are my favs of this lot! Yes, keep doing this! I (obviously) love to see what other people are wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only my giant dog could be my accessory every day. I wish!! Haha...

    The "pants" I wore on Thursday I usually only try to sneak in on Thursdays or days when a lot of people are out of the office. I don't think they're the most professional, but they're comfy so I try to get away with it every once in awhile... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Monday's outfit was my favorite too. I wish I could wear running clothes at work. Today we are dressing down so I wore my Oiselle "Born and Raced in Chicago" tee with my "Get Lucky" hoodie. WINNING.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I will see how this week goes. I'm already feeling lazy about it. Haha but that is probably because it is Monday...

    ReplyDelete
  7. fatty liver disease caused by medication fatty liver disease caused by medication fatty liver disease caused by medication

    Also visit my web blog - cure for fatty liver problems

    ReplyDelete