Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Runnerd Christmas List

With Christmas around the corner, I thought I would put together a list of things that would be a great gift for a runner to get through the winter and beyond! These items are in no particular order of importance. Also, I'm sore from my speed workout yesterday, so I am taking a rest day today. :)

Perfect for running through the ice and snow

Great for running mid-long distances. Pouch for phone/ID, bottles for water and Gatorade
Entered to win a giveaway for one of these! Hope I win!

See more after the jump...



When it is pitch black at 3:00pm, it is important to be seen when you're out on the roads!

Every runner should have one!

Non-slip Headband
For everyone I know that has one, swears by it!

It is totally worth the investment, so I've heard

I'm also signed up to win these as a giveaway. Hope I win!!

Medal Holder
Thanks to Run for Pi(e) for the pin/idea.


Gear to light your way
 
 


And of course, cash is always a great gift. Any runnerd would use that to enter a race! What is on your Christmas list? Does it consist only/mostly of running gear like mine too?

8 comments:

  1. thanks for the link! :)

    and yes, my wish list is mostly running stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But of course! I just ordered photos from my marathon and I'm hoping they arrive by Christmas so I can make my own medal/bib/photo display. Merry Christmas to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have running gloves on my list along with some sort of reflective gear. Gift cert to target for running clothes. Running socks. lol. Yes, all kinds of stuff! I like some of your stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought a few pairs of my fav running socks from Old Navy. They are thin but tall enough... and amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get a vest and lights for sure! Those are essential for the winter!

    I love Allied Medal's racks! I have bought quite a few :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. For sure! Glad to hear a good review from Allied Medals. I really like the Chicago skyline rack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try the Yak Trax but never know when to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live in an unincorporated area of town so the streets aren't always plowed as well as they should . I was hoping Yak Trax would help me grip the ground a bit better once the snow starts to fall... Like this morning!

    ReplyDelete